Finished parts ready to use
In its production flows, PRECIMETAL includes all operations for finishing parts, carried out on site or by a network of partner subcontractors evaluated according to our strict standards and qualified in accordance with the requirements of our certifications.
PRECIMETAL performs the finishing of the part, including:
Simple or complex machining and CNC, including 5 axes in an air-conditioned room:
- Turning / milling.
- Threading / tapping.
Surface and thermal treatments:
- Thermal treatments under vacuum, under atmospheric pressure,…
- Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP).
- With modification of the surface structure (Nitriding, surface hardening, induction hardening,…).
- By coating (cadmium plating, zinc plating, painting,…).
- With removal of the material (electro-chemical polishing, mechanical polishing, tribofinishing,…).
- Marking (ink, engraving,…).
- Crimping, welding, riveting,…
- Including the supply of commercial or special components.
- Unitary or grouped.
- Blister packaging.
- In polystyrene boxes.
- Net protection, anti-rust,…
This service is carried out in PRECIMETAL facilities or by specialised subcontractors approved by the Quality System.
The customer therefore receives the components ready for assembly at the line.