The quality of the delivered product is ensured through a systematic final inspection carried out with modern, standardised, calibrated and validated equipment.
The inspection reports and the certificates required guarantee the compliance of the product with the needs expressed and requirements defined by the customer.
The quality records are archived, available and supplied on demand.
Well before the final inspection, the quality of the product is checked and validated at the different stages of manufacture:
- Quality of raw materials and specific consumables: qualified suppliers, technical acceptance on site.
- Quality of wax models: inspection, validation, maintenance of injection tools.
- Quality of refractory moulds: robotised lines, physicochemical checks, process repeatability.
- Quality of the alloy: efficient melting installations, analysis and spectrometric validation of each casting.
- Surface quality: high-grade materials at all stages of manufacture (wax, coating, metal, sand), innovative technique of knock-out using water.
- Unitary visual check: according to the standards of precision casting and the specific requirements of customers.
- Check on geometric distortions: calibration on sensitive presses, at high pressure or during more specific manual operations.
- NADCAP certification and qualification by aerospace buyers:
Non-destructive inspections (dye-penetration test, magnetoscopy, digital radiography) allow the metallurgical soundness requirements to be directly validated on site. These techniques also benefit the optimisation of the industrial development of foundry blanks.
The special techniques are carried out by trained personnel in qualified installations.
- The subcontracted operations, such as thermal treatments, surface treatments or machining are carried out at experienced, qualified and often certified contractors.
- Efficient processing and preventive monitoring of feedback from manufacturing, from the customer and from other partners.
All of the quality activities of PRECIMETAL are certified according to the most demanding standards and specifications.
They are validated on the product through a first-item dossier approved by the customer before any series production (“FAI” dossier, EN9102).
They are organised, controlled and audited according to the standards of buyers in sectors as demanding as aerospace (e.g.: Airbus – Grams – IPCA, Safran Group).
PRECIMETAL wants to be the quality partner attentive to the customer, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.